Ciabatta is a white bread that stems from a baker in Rovigo, Veneto, Italy. The Ciabatta was invented in 1982 due to an overwhelming affinity towards french baguettes, which had taken Europe by storm.
Ciabatta Bake At Home 4 Pack
Ciabatta is a white bread that stems from a baker in Rovigo, Veneto, Italy.
10 in stock
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)